For Best Results
- Ensure surface is clean and dry, use a wire brush to smooth any surface rust on metal surfaces.
- Metal surfaces, especially those used outdoors, should be primed with an appropriate primer based on the type of metal being painted.
- Thoroughly mix the Franciscan Brown.
- Apply two coats of Franciscan Brown with a paint brush, allowing four hours of drying time after each coat.
- After the 2nd coat of Franciscan Brown has completed its drying time, thoroughly mix the Verde Patina.
- Dampen a Sponge Brush in water and squeeze off the excess water.
- Lightly dip the Sponge Brush in the Verde Patina. (Remember: A little Verde Patina goes a long way!)
- Apply the Verde Patina to your surface (cover a small area at a time so that it does not begin to dry).
- Prior to drying, dab and/or wipe the Verde Patina with a soft clean cloth to achieve the desired patina effect.
- Allow the Verde Patina to dry for four hours and ENJOY your results!!